TearScanTM 270 MicroAssay System
Contact ATD about the TearScanTM System to learn how you can improve patient care and reduce doctor chair time with these FDA cleared, CMS/Private Insurance reimbursable tests.
Tear Diagnostic Tests
ATD offers two tear diagnostic tests, lactoferrin and IgE, to assist clinics with their diagnosis of dry eye and ocular allergies.
- Painless, non-invasive tear sample used in test
- Correct diagnosis and treatment can be prescribed on first visit
- More targeted and effective treatment for eye discomfort
- Improved and more efficient patient care
- Tests are simple, accurate, rapid, inexpensive and reimbursable
- Lf tests assess lacrimal gland function and aid the assessing etiology of Dry Eye Syndrome
- IgE tests provide quantitative assessment of the allergic component of ocular inflammation
- Tests aid in the selection of more suitable LASIK candidates assisting in providing improved outcomes
- Tests can be performed by a technician and reduce doctor chair time
TearScanTM Lactoferrin Diagnostic Test Kit
Contains 25 two-well test cassettes (50 tests) with tear capture device, diluent vials and transfer pipettes.
|< 9% CV||83520|
TearScanTM IgE Diagnostic Test Kit
Contains 25 two-well test cassettes (50 tests) with chase solution and tear capture device.
|< 9% CV||82785|